How to start a home staging business

Is anyone part of a Home Staging Franchise? I am looking to possibly jump into that business model. Looking for tips or if anyone else has joined one and doing well or hated it?

2 Likes

Hey Amber! We have a ton of home stagers in our community. Going to ping them and see if they want to share their POV. Hang tight!

2 Likes

Hi Amber! just came across your post and thought I’d respond! I recently worked at a local home staging company in my home town, we staged homes for real estate! However, I recently just started an interior styling and staging internship with Magnolia and loving it! Staging for real estate is definitely a lot more fast paced than working with interior design clients, but still a lot of fun. I’ve only been working about a year and half but would love to answer any questions you have! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t want to distract from the conversation, but I saw your Magnolia photo, Nichole!! Had no idea it was around staging. Congrats!!! How exciting.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

Hi Nichole! Sorry I am a little late. I am almost done with my webpage and linktree. I would LOVE your feedback . I will post it here when its done. I think I have pricing figured out but I would love your input on that aswell.

Here is my Design and Staging website, linked to the Spoak services page :slight_smile:

Unlacquered Interiors

1 Like

@amberteague Just wanted to say that I am OBSESSED with your website! It is soooo clean, aesthetically pleasing and seamless! LOVE that for you!

2 Likes

Hi Amber! I think your website looks great!! It’s very clean and easy to follow! Love it! :grinning:
As far as pricing, for the previous staging company I worked for, the owner offered two packages when it came to staging. she would have one package that was just the main rooms: living, dining, master, kitchen and bathrooms and the other package was the whole house. We would take a look at the house and then offer quotes based on how large the home was. These prices would include install and removal of items after three months, the client would have to pay a certain amount month to month if they wanted to keep the home staged after 3 months. This might be something to think about because the size of home/rooms could really affect the amount of furniture, art, accessories you use. Just something to think about, I think your website looks wonderful!!

1 Like

Thank you! I spent a long time going back to the drawing board until I got it right. Its the free Canva type and I like it alot for a less expensive alternative.

1 Like