Great recommendations for Interior Design webinars, seminars, conferences & mixers

Hi y’all! Posting another topic, but do y’all have any good recs for webinars, seminars, conferences, or mixers? I would love to immerse myself deeper within the design community and start networking. It is hard to find community when you are newer within the space, however, I would like to turn that around. I value good connections and relationships, so please let me know if you have attended an event and have walked away with a great experience. I am in Texas, but I am willing to travel within the US to gain new knowledge and experiences. :airplane: :star2:

1 Like

Hi Stephanie!
Where in Texas are you located?? I am in Waco, Texas until the end of April completing an internship with Magnolia. Would love to network more with some fellow designers as well!

@stephaniemora hey so if you have an llc, you can join IDS (interior design society). There’s chapters all over so just look up your local chapter. I’m on Long Island in New York and recently joined the Long Island chapter and it’s been great! Also, look to see if there’s any local builders groups you can join !.