Interior design podcast recs?

I’m always looking for podcast recommendations, particularly in the design or creative/career space for moments when I need a burst of inspiration. What’s everyone listening to in the design space? Here’s what’s on my list:

• Design Time by Domino
  • The Business of Home Podcast
  • More Than One Thing by Athena Calderone

I also saw a member call out this interview with Kelly Wearstler. What’s your podcast design diet?!

3 Likes

Been devouring Trade Tales with Kaitlin Petersen and most recently listening to The Interior Collective. Prefer Trade Tales, find that the latter option while rich in information, it feels very Q&A rather than conversational. Still good though!

4 Likes

I love The Interior Collective & The Great Indoors! Also Dear Alice is a good one.

5 Likes

I LOVEEEEEEEE How To Decorate by Ballard Designs and Chairish Podcast

My style is traditional with a twist- transitional? Grand millenial with a little more funk. These both have frequent guests that are in that realm.

2 Likes

I second Trade Tales! Very insightful

2 Likes

LOVE More than one thing!! I hope she comes out with new episodes soon! Also been loving Ideas of Order with Jeremiah Brent!

2 Likes

I love Designer’s Oasis podcast

2 Likes

Replying to this so if any new replies pop up, I can be notified :slight_smile: lol

1 Like