Interior brands currently collabing with influencers

I am starting a basement guest suite renovation project and wanting to reach out to a few brands to see if they would be interested in partnering with me. Has anyone seen influencers you follow post collabs recently (past couple of months) with specifically furniture companies & carpet companies? Also if anyone has tips on how to get the right contact emails for these types of partnerships that would be great because so far DMing is my only option…thanks!

1 Like

I definitely saw some recent collab posts with Ruggable and Rugs USA! Maybe worth trying them out? A lot companies list their team email addresses on their About or Contact page (at least an alias like partnerships@) — I always just scroll to their website footer and poke around the links there. But for what it’s worth, we get a lot of content creators who just reach out to us via DMs on Instagram and then the message will get passed along to the appropriate person here. Keep us posted!! :crossed_fingers:

Hi - I see a lot of ads for Cozey sofas, which is a Canadian company. You could try them!

1 Like