Best battery operated lights?

What are your favorite sources for cute battery-operated lights?

I’ve heard good things about these little table lamps! A lot of restaurants use them (not sure if it’s these exact ones but I’m sure you’ve seen them on display on little cafe tables). I also love Charmee Celine’s Etsy shop for battery-operated wall sconces. They are so cute, handmade, and look very high quality in person. They don’t offer too much light though, it’s more decorative. Like if I try to read underneath this light I am def straining haha.

2 Likes

Have you heard of Pop light? I just started following them on IG and I guess they’re pitching on Shark Tank? (not really my thing :sweat_smile:) Queer founded, super simple design with some nice colors!

2 Likes

those are cute thank you! I also found some good plug-in ones on Schoolhouse

1 Like

I have these: Setago Portable Table Lamp - Tan/ Forest – MoMA Design Store ; they are a tad pricey but I’ve found it SO USEFUL. I style mine on a shelf in the bathroom so I can get a little light when I need to pee at night without waking myself up all the way with the overhead lighting. Recently I grabbed it and took it into my niece’s pillow fort and she was obsessed. You plug it in in the back (usb) to charge it up, doesn’t need batteries. I’ve only had to charge it once every 10 months or so.

1 Like

Cute but definitely ouch on the price lol! Unfortunately, they don’t have table lamp space or might go for this.