Outdoor lighting ideas

Hi! I am looking for a nice outdoor wall sconce that isn’t the classic gooseneck nor the classic lantern and I’m really struggling. I’ve looked at Rejuvenation, Schoolhouse, Hudson Valley Lighting,… do any of you have go-to destinations for nice looking outdoor (UL wet rated) light fixtures?

2 Likes

When I am stuck on lighting decisions, my go-to resource is to browse Lighting New York. They are a pretty widespread marketplace with a mix of high (ie Visual Comfort) and low brands, but are not as overwhelming IMO as Lumens or Lamps Plus, etc.

They are always running sales and offer free shipping and free returns. Sometimes if I am on the fence about a lighting purchase from a brand that doesn’t offer free shipping or charges a restocking fee, I’ll purchase through LNY to ensure I can return hassle free.

Here are their outdoor wall sconces: Outdoor Wall Lighting - Lighting New York

We have these at our house: Braddock 2 Light 17 inch Architectural Bronze Outdoor Sconce

1 Like

I’m into these Henry outdoor sconces from West Elm!
West Elm (or William Sonoma/PB) tend to cycle through lighting options somewhat frequently so I find myself just perusing their new additions somewhat regularly even if it’s just for inspriation :see_no_evil:

1 Like