Fabric headboard recommendations (good quality but not super pricey)

I am in the market for a standalone headboard for my bedroom. Does anyone have sourcing recommendations?

I am eyeing this one from Joss and Main, but a bit nervous about the quality.

I really love that one! :heart_eyes:

I’ve actually have decent luck with Joss and Main product, but I haven’t ever ordered their products for super high traffic areas. Do you currently have a headboard and does it have wear and tear? Might be something to consider but I’d think it’s not something that will get too much wear unless you have kids or pets climbing on it.

Have you seen Emma Roberts new AD tour?? I love the way her home plays with fabrics - maybe consider matching the headboard to a chair, pillows, or curtains for that coquette look that’s really fun right now!

2 Likes

I’ve had good luck so far with J&M however, the products I’ve ordered have been metal. I know some folks who are learning upholstery and a headboard is supposed to be one of the easier things to DIY if you want something more custom. For that price you might even be able to find something used and get it reupholstered.

1 Like

Have you looked at The Inside? They have great fabrics for upholstered headboards. Fairly reasonable IMO. It is an offshoot of Havenly Interior Design I believe!

1 Like