Where can I find modern playful bedding?

I’m moving to a new place (yay) and want to completely re-design my bedroom. I really love postmodern, playful, eclectic decor and and I want to freshen up my bedding.

What are some great designers or brands that I can look at to find options? I love brands like Dusen Dusen but they’re kind of limited in their options.

2 Likes

You should check out Spoonflower! Their bedding is unique and fun and the patterns are mostly created by interior & graphic designers.

2 Likes

Oooh, good call - I look at Spoonflower all the time and never thought about the bedding options :woman_facepalming: Are the fabrics nice?

Check out the new collab between IKEA and Color Lab, limited but definitely some fun options. Seen some similar in look to Dusen Dusen at Sezane and Piglet In Bed but have no personal experience ordering from them.

1 Like

I’m also very much crushing on Piglet in Bed right now! Been thinking about pulling the trigger on a Mix & Match bundle for a future guest bedroom

1 Like

These guys just came across my Pinterest as well: Australian designed French flax bedlinen – Society of Wanderers

1 Like

Oooh love the look of Society of Wanderers!